What type of character do you desire to cultivate in your workplace culture?
If you are a faith-based organization, business development requires a key principle:
A Christ-centered culture that operates with Biblical principles to help differentiate your business from your competitors.
Much like “the wise man who built his house upon the Rock,” faith-based businesses will stand firm during turbulent economic times and persevere if their business is being built upon the solid foundation of biblical principles.
Keys To Successful Business Development
Success in business is obtained when an organization skillfully combines Biblical values with:
- Building trust-based relationships with internal and external customers
- Integrity-based marketing campaigns
- Delivering service excellence
- Effective client retention strategies
These are critical responsibilities that our business development experts can help your company increase sales revenues and profitability.
Critical Questions To Understanding Your Business Development Needs
- How effective is your sales team with developing new business opportunities?
- What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are you tracking?
- Who are your high-probability prospects? (Ideal clients)
- How much time is your team wasting on low-probability prospects?
- How good is your sales team in building trust and respect with new prospects?
- What are the most effective sales tactics that get results?
- What are you doing to leverage CRM technologies?
- How are you investing in the development of your people?
With these questions answered, we can begin exploring a development plan that will help your company address obstacles to new sales growth and profits.
Growing Your Business from the Inside Out
We understand the importance of complementing the culture of your company by working closely with senior management and your business development team to help them acquire new skills through hands on coaching and mentoring in a Christ-minded attitude that will attract the right customers who are a fit with your business model. Our business development consultants have a proven track record of success in a wide variety of industries and are more than just book-savvy sales trainers who have no experience with the real world of selling in today’s competitive landscape.
We help grow your business by developing your company’s greatest asset, your people. Please contact us today to discuss your business needs and sales goals by completing the form on our Contact Us page.